Goa

Date: 18-07-2010

Venue: Mage Cafe

Description: To kick off our gaming session, "Goa" hits the table! We played a 2 games of 3 players game with a newbie - Phang. I explained the rules to him in 10 minutes and the game starts. I lose in the first game becos I was outbid most of the time during the tiles auction round, lose all the Additional Action Cards is one of the reason I lose. In the end, Phang won his very first try of "Goa". Second game started after our 5 minutes cigarettes break, again, this is a 3 players game too. This time I've won 2 red tiles during the tiles auction round which provide me 4 Ducats (currency) & 1 ship each turn and I draw a lot of Expedition Cards too. In the end, I won for the first time! With 52 points! That's a record, I'd never seen anyone won "Goa" with 52 points in all my previous plays.

Results:
1st game: Phang (green/winner) - 34 pts, me (yellow) - 32 pts & ET (blue) - 30 pts
2nd game: Me (yellow/winner) - 52 pts, ET (blue) - 33 pts & Phang (green) - 28 pts

First game started to kick off our gaming session.

Phang's playing area at the end game of our 2nd game.

ET's playing area at the end game of our 2nd game.


My playing area at the end game of our 2nd game, with 52 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment